The branch newsletter, CHIPS, is published monthly from September-June. Branch meetings, activities, projects and upcoming events are described and then summarized in a monthly calendar. To read an issue, click on its link on this page.The deadline for article submission is the 10th of the month preceding publication.
To submit an article, email it to the CHIPS Editor.
HIGHLIGHTS In Current CHIPS November 2017:
- Annual Campaign for AAUW Funds
- Interest Group Activities
- Public Policy – Celebration of Women’s Suffrage in NY State; Your Vote
- Holiday Luncheon Info
- Holiday Gifts for Children – Bedford Hills Correctional Facility
- November Calendar of Events