The branch newsletter, CHIPS, is published monthly from September-June. Branch meetings, activities, projects and upcoming events are described and then summarized in a monthly calendar. To read an issue, click on its link on this page.The deadline for article submission is the 10th of the month preceding publication.
To submit an article, email it to the CHIPS Editor.
HIGHLIGHTS In Current CHIPS:
- 6th Annual Running & Winning Workshop
- Interest Group Activities
- Spring Fling – Wednesday, June 7th from 5 to 9 pm
- Report from the AAUW-NY State Convention
- AAUW Summer Activities
- Public Policy – Women’s Issues in the Work Force & in the Prosecutor’s Office
- Dede Emerson: and, for my next act…
- Pictures – EYO Conference
- June Calendar of Events