EYO Home About EYO Student Workshops Workshops For Adults
Registration Directions News and Events Photo Gallery Contact EYO
We welcome volunteers and donors! The EYO conference is run entirely by volunteers. We need volunteers as part of the Planning Committee to plan and execute the event, volunteer professional women in STEM fields to be Workshop Leaders and “Mystery Women” role models, students in STEM fields as Workshop Assistants, and many volunteers on the day of the event to help at the registration tables, as hall monitors and in various other ways to make the event go smoothly. It takes over 100 volunteers to run this conference!
You can help! Planning and volunteering for the conference is a fun and rewarding experience. Whether you are interested in taking an active role, think you might like to lead a workshop, want to be a “Mystery Woman” or would like to assist where needed on the day of the conference, we welcome your participation. Contact us at EYO.
Earn community service hours by volunteering! Contact us to volunteer.
Conference organizers will meet once a month in 2017-2018 as shown below. All meetings will be held at the College of Mount Saint Vincent in Founders Hall (#1 on campus map), Mastronardi B room, unless otherwise noted. Directions are available.
- Saturday, Oct 14: 9:30 – 11:30 am
- Friday, Nov 10: 1:30 – 3:30 pm
- Saturday, Dec 9: 9:30 – 11:30 am
- Friday, Jan 12: 1:30 – 3:30 pm
- Saturday, Feb 10: 9:30 – 11:30 am, Greenburgh Public Library
- Friday, Mar 9; 1:30 – 3:30 pm
- Friday, Apr 6: 1:30 – 3:30 pm
- Friday, Apr 13: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, Packet Assembly, HH Backroom
- Saturday, Apr 14: 7:30 – 2:00 EYO Conference! Spellman Hall
- Friday, Apr 27: 1:30 – 3:30 pm, Wrapup
For more information, contact Lorrin Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-655-5204.