The branch newsletter, CHIPS, is published monthly from September-June. Branch meetings, activities, projects and upcoming events are described and then summarized in a monthly calendar. To read an issue, click on its link on this page.The deadline for article submission is the 10th of the month preceding publication.
To submit an article, email it to the CHIPS Editor.
HIGHLIGHTS In Current CHIPS February 2019
- EYO 16th Annual Conference 3/30 – Think of Volunteering
- Branch Meeting – Wednesday, Feb. 6th, Greenburgh Library
- Interest Group Activities
- Current Issues: Women Who Changed the World – Part Two
- February Calendar of Events