The branch newsletter, CHIPS, is published monthly from September-June. Branch meetings, activities, projects and upcoming events are described and then summarized in a monthly calendar. To read an issue, click on its link on this page.The deadline for article submission is the 10th of the month preceding publication.
To submit an article, email it to the CHIPS Editor.
HIGHLIGHTS In Current CHIPS Sept 2018
- Welcome Back – Message from Presidents Lorrin Johnson and Stephanie Lemnios
- Book Groups – Reading Lists for 2018-19
- Interest Group Activities
- Current Issues: Equal Opportunity for All?
- Several Pictures from The Spring Fling
- September Calendar of Events